Work smart and stay productive
Transport more tools, keep productivity high and lower the risk of injuries and worker compensation claims by installing the right ladder-rack solution on your Ford Transit Connect. Prime Design’s ergonomic, patented and award-winning solutions have helped business owners around the world eliminate or reduce the costs, stress and business pressures caused by work-related injuries.
Click here to see how Prime Design’s ErgoRack and AluRack look on Ford Transit Connect vans.
Then select the solution and configurations to fit your business need.
Ergonomics, worker safety and productivity all come together with Prime Design’s ErgoRack.
The ErgoRack design:
- Reduces muscle stress and strain
- Loads and unloads ladders in seconds
- Secures ladders automatically
- Eliminates risk of injury caused by climbing on the bumper or tire
- Has received ergonomic awards in the USA, France, Germany and Australia
Watch the video to see how quickly and easily the ErgoRack helps move ladders off and onto van roofs.
Load bulky sheets of plywood, drywall, pipe and even weekend toys with ease using the industry’s original rolling bar.
The AluRack design:
- Makes loading and unloading objects from behind the vehicle manageable and safe
- Reduce risk of injury caused by climbing on the bumper or tire
- Fits every type of vehicle
See how AluRack’s versatility can enhance your work van experience.